Wednesday, March 14, 2012

February 2012

Gift to my girls Nana for having them and their sister over to stay. Hope Island. Gold Coast
Miss 12 returned to Intermediate, final year before High School.  Miss 10 started her final year at Primary.

Miss 12 first A- in Intermediate

Won tickets to Roxette, Auckland hour later cancelled.

HATE costs of school

first day of school - Year 8
Stupid online digital learning

Found out I needed glasses WAAAHHHH

Started planning my girls step sisters birthday cake.

Started my girls Nana's thank you Scrapbook page for their trip to Oz...

BEST DISCOVERY of the Month!  The UK book site The Book Depositry.  WOW talk about Cheap!!!!! Completed Miss 12's series of Hunger Games and The City of Glass etc books.  Miss 10 has a double book of Dork Diaries, ordered Miss 10's Saxaphone book for $10!  $22 here!!! BUT BEST THING EVER the lovely blue covers of the series i adore is for sale...

2 comments:

  1. And the best thing about the Book Depository is that shipping cost is included so you pay what you see. And they ship everywhere! I've been using then since 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww, Tash you need to update ;) lol. Thanks loads for your comment on my ramble, and for the heads up on the pulling on the lappy marks, I will keep that in mind. I am looking forward to playing with my TM win hopefully they will arrive soon so I can have a good play.

    ReplyDelete