Friday, July 15, 2011

Thanks and much respect

Thank you for Max, one of my most loved friends from times gone by.  Thank you for my first nightclub experience hehehehe.  Thank you for the Boxing Day BBQ's. Thank you for letting me experience family trips, camping trips. Thank you for giving me a chance when Max's Dad was dubious about me because of who my brother is. Thank you for having me over for many sleepovers with Max. Thank you for having me with Max at the fun times we had over at Sharon's (that was way way way in the past lol). Thank you for being such a cool and open Mum... I aspire to be like that with my kids. Thank you for heming my 5th form ball dress when to my horror my mum made it go past my knees. Thank you for your wise words you used to dish out which when you're young and know it all dont seem so wise.  It feels like I'm saying Thank You too late but I think you can hear me and I can just see you nodding. I've probably never told you but when I think back about our younger years you feature highly and I thank you for the great memories you have given me. Thank you Geraldine. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment